… but the land, whereunto ye are passing over to possess it, is a land of mountains and valleys, which drinketh water of the RAIN OF HEAVEN, Deuteronomy 11:11 Darby.
God loves His people so much that He will cause rain to fall on the both the righteous and the unrighteous.
… and gives rain to those who do good and to those who do evil.
Matthew 5:45 GNB.
Rain stands for blessings and God will rain down blessings on His people but only those that are on His side will enjoy that blessing.
There, in the PRESENCE OF THE LORD your God, who has blessed you, you and your families WILL EAT AND ENJOY THE GOOD THINGS THAT YOU HAVE WORKED FOR. Deuteronomy 12:7 GNB.
It is God who will rebuke the devourer and the things that will want to take away your blessing. God will cause you to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You will earn the same salary (Rain) but God will cause you to spend well and He shall multiply it for you. People around you will be surprised at what you are able to do with what you earn, because the mighty hand is upon you.
May God give you DEW FROM HEAVEN and make your FIELDS FERTILE! May he give you PLENTY of grain and wine! Genesis 27:28 GNB.
1. Fields: work place, bank account, school, family ...
2. Fertile: bring out abundance, produce even more harvest, multiply, reproduce, proliferate, flourish, prosper, do well …
3. Plenty: abundance, copiousness, plethora, superfluity, surplus ...
4. GRAIN – the seed that causes you to have plenty.
- It can be be an idea.
- Someone you marry.
- A person you meet.
- What you give. One sister told me that she has sent over 500 CV and the moment she gave her tithe and sawed a seed she go a reply for the 2 CVs she sent and she has never experienced that before. It’s a seed.
Oasis– (Only Believe and Keep the Faith)